Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ – Toronto
April 4 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Specifically designed by the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) for clinical oncologists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, emergency physicians and the entire cancer care team, the Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ (ACI) programs are introductory, CE- and MOC-accredited programs. Presented by leading and local authorities in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy, these 4.5 hour programs will facilitate understanding of:
- The rationale for common approaches to immunotherapy
- The appropriate clinical management of common side effects of immunotherapy agents
- Implementing appropriate cancer immunotherapy treatments for melanoma, lung, genitourinary, head and neck, and/or hematologic cancers in clinical practice
- Overcoming operational and financial barriers to integrating cancer immunotherapy into their practice setting
- Appropriate implementation of cancer care counsel in the clinical setting
Attendees will also have an opportunity for connecting with regional experts in the immunotherapy field at the live event, through four quarterly webinars, and indefinitely through a dedicated online community forum. These connections will serve as ongoing resources while clinical oncologists and other healthcare providers incorporate immunotherapy into practice.
For more information, including program objectives, click here.
The 2018-2019 Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ series is brought to you in collaboration with the American Academy of Emergency Medicine, the Association of Community Cancer Centers and the Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association.
Register here: https://www.sitcancer.org/education/aci/2018-19/toronto