Cannabis in Clinical Practice for Nurse Practitioners
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hosted by Kolab Project, a licensed produced of medical cannabis, this educational event is part of a series of educational events for Nurse Practitioners interested in learning about cannabis as a therapeutic option in clinical practice. Knowledge transfer will be delivered by clinicians with expertise and experience in using cannabis in clinical practice.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Have a complete understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the endocannabinoid system.
- Understand the pharmacokinetics of cannabis (THC and CBD) and potential drug-drug interactions.
- Understand the conditions for which THC and/or CBD can be effective therapeutic options.
- Learn how to assess a patient’s suitability for medical cannabis.
- Learn what and how to prescribe, titrate, and evaluate THC and CBD.
- Understand the different methods of administration and how to select the most appropriate for each individual patient.
- Share experience, knowledge, and questions with fellow practitioners.
To ensure participants get the most from this event, places are limited.
There is no charge to attend this event.
To confirm your attendance, or to ask questions, please email Maddie Brown, Nurse Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org