- This event has passed.
Children’s Hospital Paediatric UPdate
September 28, 2022 @ 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Paediatric Conference Open to Paediatricians, Family Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health, Professionals, Paediatric and Family Medicine Residents.
• Ultrasound Guided Peripheral IV Insertion Technique 2 Hours Workshop
• O’ My Tummy Hurts – The Great Debate… Does an US have a role in the Evaluation of Chronic Abdominal Pain
• Just When We Thought it Was Over: Navigating Febrile Illnesses in COVID-19 Era
• Climate Change and Impact on Child Health; Current and Future Challenges
• Indigenous Wholistic Care in Paediatric Health: Providing cultural care
• Audience Interactive Session: Paediatric Brain teasers (Emergency Medicine, General Paediatric, Dermatology)
• Autism – Approach & Resources in Community
• Metabolics Made Super Easy
• Here is What you Need to Know – Hot Topic in Emergency Department
• Pre School Asthma & Reactive Airway Disease – An Update
• What’s New in Paediatrics?
• Let’s Simplify – Symptom Management for Children with Medical Complexity
• Procedural Sedation Update – What Matters the Most!
• Aspiration Risks in Infant and Children – What & When to Consider
• Paediatric Bone and Joints Infections – An Updated Overview
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Point Sheraton
1150 Wellington Road
The use of and/or reliance on the NPAO Events Page shall hold harmless the NPAO and its employees, from any claim related to such use. Persons requesting posting on, using, or attending events posted on the NPAO Events Page shall hold harmless the NPAO Events Page and its employees from any claim that the content is not applicable. To view our full disclaimer, please click here.
Interested in having your posting listed on the NPAO Events Page? Submit your opportunity to the events calendar!