ECHO Chronic Pain and Opioid Stewardship
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
ECHO SJCG Chronic Pain and Opioid Stewardship
May 29th, June 5th and June 12th
ECHO is an interactive multicentered educational video conference session, linking an interprofessional expert “hub” team with healthcare participants.
Sessions are comprised of:
- A didactic lecture presentation given by the interprofessional expert team.
- Participants present de-identified patient cases to the interprofessional expert team and other participants for mentoring and support for guidance in best-practice care.
When you register to attend an evening session, an agenda will be sent to you one day prior to the sessions. The agenda will have the learning materials and a link to connect to the session.
– Weaning benzodiazepines.
– Buprenorphine/naloxone micro induction
ECHO sessions are:
– Open to any primary care provider
– CME/CPD accredited and credits are eligible for registered participant only.
-Online (Video conference)
What you need to participate:
– A computer or smart phone with a stable internet connection, a webcam and microphone OR
–Phone connection for audio only.
Register here: http://www.echo.sjcg.net