Inclinic Preceptorship & Internship Training – Bioidentical Hormones
January 28 @ 9:30 am - January 29 @ 6:00 pm
Learn LIVE in Canada – shadow a prominent MD – Dr. Esther Konigsberg inclinic & see live patients while you learn.
Includes BHRT clinical manual, certificate, support & medical references.
Integrative Medical Inclinic Preceptorship Training and Internship Program – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men & Women.
- Clinical Application of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Guidelines for Men & Women
- Clinical Application of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Guidelines for Men
- Clinical Application of Thyroid Evaluation and Treatment Guidelines
- Hormones – Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone, Thyroid, DHEA
- Supplements, Diet, Stress Management, & Lifestyle Guidelines
- Supplements and Their Usage in Preventive Medicine Practice
Interact with patients while shadowing Dr. Konigsberg, MD one-on-one LIVE inclinic. A fully integrated, age management, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) clinical practice model to help improve quality of life, and prevent disease for men and women of any age.
Objectives for Learning: To teach and mentor healthcare professionals, and clinicians on disease prevention through restoring and rebalancing the hormones, adrenals and thyroid. We have found there are many healthcare professionals who have attended other BHRT courses around the globe but then need help to pull all the pieces together into a practice and require support with BHRT clinical guidelines and/or mentoring by a seasoned MD.
INCLUDES: BHRT Clinical Protocol manual, certificate, & medical references. Mentoring available.
DATES: Please call 647-884-0663 to obtain a detailed brochure & more available dates for 2019.