- This event has passed.
NPs in LTC and Palliative Care Annual Conference
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$25 – $40
Join your colleagues in a virtual environment and hear from experts as we tackle the hot topics and questions for NPs in LTC and Palliative Care. Topics to be discussed will include;
- Clinical Pearls on Advance Care Planning
- Person-Centred Decision Making Framework for Clinicans
- Guidance on Completion of Form 16: Medical Certificate of Death
- MAiD in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Managing Aggressive Behaviour
- CEPs Managing PPI Use in Older Adults Tool
- Hear from one of the lawyers, who participated in the Long-Term Care Homes Public Inquiry, representing one of the nursing homes in which serial-killer nurse Elizabeth Wettlaufer murdered a resident.
- College of Nurses of Ontario: Sexual Abuse by Nurses Report
The use of and/or reliance on the NPAO Events Page shall hold harmless the NPAO and its employees, from any claim related to such use. Persons requesting posting on, using, or attending events posted on the NPAO Events Page shall hold harmless the NPAO Events Page and its employees from any claim that the content is not applicable. To view our full disclaimer, please click here.