- This event has passed.
The Approach to Vaginal Discharge and Odor in 2019 Webinar
February 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree – $40.00
· An interactive session reviewing the approach to the diagnosis and treatment of vaginal discharge and odor.
· Formulate a plan to investigate the common causes of vaginitis;
· Describe the epidemiology and the pathogenesis of bacterial vaginosis;
· Identify common methods used in the diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis;
· List recommended treatment regimens for bacterial vaginosis as well as emerging alternative treatments.
Speaker: Donna M. Fedorkow MD FRCSC MSc
Dr. Fedorkow graduated with an MD degree from the University of Calgary where she also obtained her FRCSC in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. After completing sub-specialty training in Urogynaecology and earning a MSc. Degree in Epidemology, she joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at McMaster University.
She holds the rank of Professor Emeritus.
She served as the Department’s Continuing Medical Education Director, Undergraduate Program Director and Urogynecology Program Director.
She is a Past President of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
Her clinical and research interests include menopause, urogynaecology, conservative management of pelvic floor dysfunction and undergraduate medical education.