Current Volunteer Opportunities
Join Our Team!
The Nurse Practitioners’ Association of Ontario is looking for TWO new board members to join our dynamic team! The NPAO is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment. If you identify as part of an equity-seeking group, we strongly encourage you to apply.
As a volunteer board director, you will have the opportunity to:
- develop or refine your leadership and board governance skills
- learn about the challenges and resources of government relations from an NP perspective
- be a representative for your colleagues across the province
There is no mandatory time commitment, but most board positions require a few hours per week to fulfill your role. Most of our work is done remotely through our virtual office, so we encourage individuals from all over the province to submit an application. These new positions will start in October 2020 after the Annual General Meeting.
NPAO is looking for two nurse practitioners currently licensed to practice in Ontario, to fill the following roles (click the links below to view the Job Description).
Applicants with experience and knowledge in the following would be an asset:
- Finances in a governance structure, such as having contributed to strategic financial planning, budgets and the efficient use of resources: understanding of funding models, accountability.
- Enterprise risk management which could include experience in developing strategies to mitigate risk, developing organizational risk-culture.
- Leadership and management in being able to deliver on organizational objectives as required/requested.
- The above skills and knowledge are an asset, but we encourage all those interested to apply.
Applications will be accepted until July 6, 2020 Please submit any further questions, and your completed applications to Amanda Rainville (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please submit your application to email@example.com