CNA: E-learning Modules About Newly Legalized Cannabis
Please take some time to complete these interactive and informative modules, and the evaluation, at your earliest convenience:
- The science and pharmacology of cannabis
- The history of cannabis and stigma
- Cannabis in the workplace
- Cannabis in clinical practice – cardiology & tachycardia, mental health & psychosis, pregnancy
Instructions to Log onto the LMS System and Access the E-learning Modules
- Click the link https://cna.rapidlms.com/online-cannabis-courses
- Select Add to Cart and proceed to check out. The course is free ($0.00) however the check out process is built into the access of all courses.
- To log in, click the option Continue with NurseOne (this will be changed to myCNA)
- The pages opens. New users should select the option to register (prior users can log on)
- Fill in your details (name, email, address, etc)
- You are supposed to get a email to verify your account.
- If you don’t receive a verification email you could try going back and select the Forgot Password option
- If you go that route, reset password which will then allow you to enter to do the modules.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if further assistance required.
A strong turn out for evaluation shows commitment to Health Canada funded learning which facilitates the possibilities of future funding!