*ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS ONLY
This award is available to one NP ($2500)
Deadline: June 16, 2023
Initiated in 2022, the Boehringer Ingelheim Award for NPs working in COPD, Diabetes or Heart Failure will be recognized for their contribution and innovation in improving patient care.
The recipient will receive an award of $2500. Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim, the award recognizes best practices and leadership that helps to promote the NP role in COPD, Diabetes or Heart Failure. This award is given to a currently practicing NP. This Boehringer Ingelheim Award is available by online submission only.
- Currently an active member of NPAO
- Actively employed as an NP
- (1) Reference letter is provided
Award Criteria (All criteria are of equal value in the selection process.)
The Applicant will demonstrate excellence and leadership in at least one of the following areas:
- Clinical excellence in the clinical area related to this award application.
- Leadership in the clinical area related to this award application.
- Interprofessional practice in the clinical area related to this award application.
- Participation in a health and wellness management innovation in the clinical area related to this award application and describes what meaningful clinical impact has been demonstrated.
Additionally, applicants will be expected to provide information on how this award funding will contribute to professional development or scholarly activity.