Deadline June 16, 2023
NPAO offers four (4) bursaries of $250 each to members of NPAO. Active members of NPAO are encouraged to submit typewritten electronic applications that will demonstrate they are pursuing further education (initial NP education) or post graduate (MScN or PhD). Depending upon applications received, the committee will strive to select 2 students in NP programs and 2 NPs completing post graduate Masters or PhD level education. This NPAO Bursary available by electronic type written application only.
- current member of NPAO
- 1 Reference letter
Award Criteria (All criteria are of equal value in the selection process)
The Applicant will succinctly describe:
- What educational program she/he is enrolled in (accepted to or recently completed) and why.
- How her/his/their work as an RN/NP reflects NPAO’s values, vision and mission.
- Involvement in research (utilization of research or actual conduct of research) or could also
be quality improvement project
- Leadership for practice change (could be a project or practice change where she/he led the
- Her/his/their professional future goals either on a personal or a project/program level.